Major Prominent Clients: All Major Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics & Genomics companies across India
Headquarter in: Kolkata and supporting PAN India Mid to Leadership Hiring.
Founded in Year: Aug 2013
Employees Headcount: 25
Your Tagline / Quote: HumaQuest Consulting- “The Leader in Leadership Hiring in Healthcare Space“
Human Resource is the most precious resource for any organisation and the recruitment industry is playing a vital role in ensuring that businesses have the right & smart talent available to them across all functions & geographies. Understanding this need “HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd” positioned itself as an HR Consulting services like Mid to Leadership Hiring Solutions provider.
In an interview with The Business Fame with Mr. Sujoy Ghosh, Founder & M.D of HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt Ltd. excels in providing recruitment services like Corporate Hiring, Leadership & CXO level Hiring Staffing, Professional Hiring etc. today, It has created a formidable reputation of being the trusted partner to many top corporate across the India.
1. Brief us about HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd journey of rich experience – origin, inception, early issues, success stories, and major milestones, to name a few.
Way back in 2008 , the dream sets to my mind to set up something of my own which would not only help and differentiate ourselves in terms of adding significant values for our customers in chosen segment by offering our HR Consulting & Manpower Services but also as an organization, we wanted to do something for the cause of Humanity … and hence the name “ HumaQuest” came into picture which stands for “ Quest in Humanity “.
Today we provide and add values to Individuals by offering them better career opportunities and Growth in their professional career and by doing that, we are supporting the cause of for Humanity. We also support the cause of for Humanity in terms of supporting Ramakrishna Mission for Senior citizen widow Medical pension ( small amount ) to 25 women every month and barring that we have been organizing “ Bastra Bitaran “ during Diwali every year since our inception to the community who needs it the most, through Ramakrishna Mission and thus trying to fulfil our Goal of supporting the Cause of for Humanity .
Started our operation, in 2013 in a small 120 Sq ft commercial Shoppe in outskirt of the city ,and moved to a prominent corporate location at Park Street Area in Kolkata in 2014 and subsequently in another 2 years we have established and shifted our own office in Salt lake , Silicon Valley of East with a state of the art facilities in a 10th floor of a corporate building.
From handful local customers during 2013 … today we have all Industry leaders in Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics and Genomics companies across the country as our eminent clients for all their Corporate and Leadership hiring.
2. Brief us about the Managing Director / Founder of HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Ghosh is the Founder & Managing Director of HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt Ltd.
Prior to setting up HumaQuest, Mr. Ghosh has almost two decades of experience in Business P&L, Marketing & strategy role with both Fortune 500 MNC companies like Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Frost & Sullivan, as well as leading Indian companies like Biocon, SRL Ranbaxy in Biotech, CRO & Central Laboratory & Diagnostics sector in different senior roles including Business Unit Head, General Manager, Head Global Business Development, Head Strategy & Alliance Development etc. He has started his career from Line function in Sales management to BU Head with P&L responsibility .
In addition to the hard-core Pharmaceuticals & life sciences experiences, Mr. Ghosh was also responsible for South Asia & Middle East business for Healthcare practice for a globally renowned business consulting & growth strategy development organization Frost & Sullivan in their healthcare practice verticals.
Mr. Ghosh has an expertise in Sales, Marketing, HR, Recruitment P&L Management, People management, Business Development, Market intelligence, Setting up distribution network, Strategic alliance development in Global scenario ,Planning for brand strategies/product management, Promotional strategies with proficiency in conducting market research for analyzing the consumer buying pattern, provide critical inputs for improving product strategies and new product & market launch, alliances & strategic partnership, Global Clinical research outsourcing etc.
Mr. Ghosh has pursued his MBA (Major: Marketing; Minor: Finance) from Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management & B.Sc. in Chemistry Hons from Calcutta University. In addition to this Ghosh has attended several management workshops like International Workshop on 8th habit by Stephen R. Covey, Team management and E.Q by eminent personalities like Shiv Khera and Capt Vinod Nair, Building a winning team from IIM Lucknow, Managing sales and People by Mercury international ,Personal Effectiveness by Duroo Gada.
Mr. Ghosh has attended several global clinical research outsourcing forums like Clinical research outsourcing congress London, DIA, Philadelphia, Global Clinical Trial Partnership summit, Orlando etc.
3. Kindly talk about the exclusive products or services offered by HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd, how does it distinguish you from your competitors?
We are a niche and super specialized Executive Search firm and Leadership hiring company, instrumental in providing our services to leading Healthcare companies across India
– Sales & Marketing Hiring
– R&D and Manufacturing Hiring
– Technical Hiring
– Corporate Hiring
– Leadership & CXO level Hiring
– Professional Hiring
Our USPs are:
– More than 2 decades of Industry functional experience in Healthcare Industry
– Customized consulting as per the need of our clients
– Huge Industry network and Peer group network at Mid to CXO level, enables us to directly pick and choose the right CXO level talents from Industry
– Strong and in-depth technical knowledge and know how across different functions within Healthcare, Lie sciences, Pharma , Medical device & Diagnostics industry help us understand any role quickly from respective HR due to our huge Industry experience and working knowledge.
– We offer highest confidentiality, Prompt turnaround time and Quality Deliverables & high level of transparency and Integrity.
4. What is the vision and mission of HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd?
Our Vision is to be recognized & respected as a Human Resource / Business Consulting partners to our clients and industry at large as their virtual & extended arm to enable them to achieve tremendous value by providing quality service delivery with prompt turnaround time which would ensure value for customers expectation & their resources . At HumaQuest it is our utmost focus to continuously & Consistently improve our Quest to create values to each one of our Customers, Employees, Investors and Partners. We at HumaQuest should also be able to operate in such a manner that in each of our engagement we achieve desirable revenue & our share of profit for our own growth & success.
Our mission is to operate and grow in all chosen areas of our business verticals through HR Consulting services like Mid to Leadership Hiring & consolidate our presence in Indian market by 2025 as Leader in Leadership Hiring in Healthcare Space in each segment by becoming a true win win partner of our valued customers, employees ,partners and investors.
5. What is the present scenario of the Consulting sector? How are you contributing to making it better?
COVID-19 scenario has not only impacted primary industries but also secondary Business services industries like ours since Mar 2020. organizations have started experiencing huge dip in top line and bottom line , low cash flow and hence they started reducing head counts and hence impact was also evident to us as Manpower service providing company as our clients has frozen all hiring .
To enable us to come out of this crisis we took COVID-19 scenario as an opportunity and started supporting all the major clients in Healthcare Segment who required Technical staffs and resources in managing COVID-19 and hence we started getting growing requirements for these segments of requirements which has helped us to balance our business effectively .
We have also done all business planning and market research work to initiate and getting into other targeted relevant healthcare verticals where we have not supported earlier.
So, we have utilized the challenges as an opportunity during COVID-19 scenario and now since Aug 2020 things have started improving towards near normal.
6. What are the marketing strategies adopted by HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd?
– Focus on existing clients and continue to be beside them during this challenging time both professionally as well as personally
– Mutual exchange of communication with all stake holders and generate a positive inclusive environment
– Consolidate our relationship with existing customers with every stake holder at multilevel through a consultative approach.
– Engaging and understanding future changing dynamics and Manpower requirements post COVID-19/Lockdown phase.
– Reassuring our services to existing clients and developing new clients by sharing our major real-life experience and case studies which has helped adding values and managing crisis of client’s organization by providing right talent and right time.
7. How do you portray the future of HumaQuest Consulting India Pvt. Ltd in the next decade?
We want to become an Undisputed Leader in Healthcare Space for “ Leadership & CXO level Hiring by 2025 and also would like to start our local operations through Regional offices across the countries in major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune by 2025 and then by 2030 , we would like to consolidate our presence in Healthcare vertical and move to other allied Industries as per market requirements and make our presence felt in those new Industry verticals as preferred service provider by 2030.
8. With respect to your distinctive services, how have you helped bring positive developments in the Consulting sector?
With our distinctive services , we could bring niche talents from abroad to India for Healthcare sector especially in R&D departments and also made a significant difference in providing Right Talents and Leader in Right Place and Right time to ensure that our client achieves their Growth &Leadership in their respective field with our support by providing Human Capital as required by them to ensure to run and achieve their Growth .
9. What advice would you give to the upcoming entrepreneurs and professionals?
Any Business or organization would function and grow only with Right People, Right SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time Bound) & Realistic Goal and Right resources and Right chosen target market and Right Target Audience.
Secondly, to build highest level of ethical standard, Trust, Transparency, Commitment, Quality & maintain Timeliness for any delivery with the help of concerted vibrant Goal & customer-oriented team culture.
An entrepreneur should relentlessly focus and drive his passion at least for 1000 days to ensure his dream to come True.
10. What is the current industry scenario from your perspective?
Industry is poised to cover up all the losses or deficits that has been incurred in first two Quarters of this business year due to lock down and Pandemic scenario due to Covid-19.
Second half of the year , every organization is going all out across all sectors and trying to drive the business in full throttle to ensure there is at least a positive EBITDA and growth and Cash Flow and Business Growth in respective area & hence hiring has also opened up extensively all levels starting October 2020.