Major Prominent Clients: Haldiram’s, ISKCON, Imly, Gulab, Bikaji, BTW, Sandoz, Bhikhaaram Chaandmal, Comesum, Gopal’s, Gopaljee, Gopala, Mohini Tea, L.S Caterers, Tewari Bros. Mithaiwala, Om Sweets, Kanwarji’s, G Pulla Reddy (Hyderabad), Combermere Hotel (Shimla), B.G Naidu (Tamil Nadu), Ministry of Defense (DRDO) etc.
Headquarter In: New Delhi
Founded in Year: 1991
Employees Headcount: 15
Your Tagline/Quote: Best in the field of consulting for hospitality business in India
In an interview with The Business Fame with Mr. Sanjeev Sareen the Founder & C.E.O of Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited managed Hospitality Consulting Organizations indulged in setting up Resorts, Hotels, Food courts, Amusement parks, and High efficiency Base kitchens, Industrial and Institutional Catering divisions in India.
1. Brief us about Trident F & B Consultants (P) Limited journey of rich experience – origin, inception, early issues, success stories, and major milestones, to name a few.
Mr. Sanjeev Sareen, CEO was working as Executive Sous Chef in a five star hotel in Delhi. In fact at the age of 27, he was the first ever youngest “Sous Chef of India.” he decided to do something more challenging. In 1991, he began to feel the need to guide new entrants as well as the established brands in the Hospitality Sector in carrying out various stages in a Project effectively and efficiently so as to get desired results. As a result of his dynamic vision, Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited came into existence and the methods adopted by Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited immediately became, and continue to be, the industry standards. The company got its first project in Delhi by the name of RS café. After that, 2 projects at Nagpur including Haldiram’s at Anjuman Complex, Sadar. The journey began slowly but steadily.
Today, TRIDENT F&B CONSULTANTS (P) Limited is one of the most award winning professionally managed Hospitality Consulting Organizations indulged in setting up Resorts, Hotels, Food courts, Amusement parks, and High efficiency Base kitchens, Industrial and Institutional Catering divisions in India. We are one of the most reputed & oldest hospitality consulting firms in India.
We are considered to be a leading & reputed organization well equipped to carry out Hospitality Projects all over India. We have a team of qualified professionals who can easily handle various technical aspects which come across at different levels in a Hospitality Project.
Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited is dedicated to providing Hospitality services maintaining high quality level, knowing the latest advances in the Hospitality sector, backed by a skilled & well trained work force.
In Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited, the Panel of Team Members has a strong base that can take care of the assigned project effectively. We believe in total commitment and timely completion of the assignment.
Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited has the requisite expertise to execute a particular Hospitality project from concept to completion stage.
2. Brief us about the CEO/Founder of Trident F & B Consultants (P) Limited.
The Founder & CEO, Mr. Sanjeev Sareen, is from F&B Production department so it helped the company grow faster. After graduating from Pusa Catering College (now IHM Pusa) in 1978, he worked with Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi for 3 years. He went abroad and worked in prestigious hotels in Libra & Egypt. After gaining overseas experience, he returned to Delhi to join Taj Palace Hotel in 1983. He had also worked at senior positions in Le Meridien hotel & The Lalit (Holiday Inn erstwhile), New Delhi. He is considered an expert in F&B Production & F&B Controls by many in the industry. Mr Sanjeev Sareen has got more than 42 years of rich experience in Hospitality Industry.
Mr. Abhishek Saareen, Executive Director of Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited, completed 4 years Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from New Delhi, has exposure in The Park Hotel (New Delhi), The Oberoi Hotel & Trident Hotel (Mumbai) and overseas stint in Dubai (UAE). He takes care of the planning, execution and post-opening streamlining.
3. Kindly talk about the exclusive products or services offered by Trident F & B Consultants (P) Limited. How does it distinguish you from your competitors?
Please find the details of the aspects of the consultancy provided by our company as follows:
* Planning of the Food Outlets: Planning of the food outlets is bifurcated into two categories:-
Theme of the restaurant shall precisely depend on the menu and the cuisine. We help in choosing the regional Menu and Theme and their proper execution and implementation with the help of the interior team which is on our panel. We are experts in planning of High class Food Courts, Sweet shops and Theme based restaurants with diversified menu i.e. Mediterranean, Far-East, European, Ethnic Punjabi, Exotic Sea-Food, Speciality South Indian, etc.
* Managerial Consultancy: Managerial Consultancy is very important for the beginners. Since they are not well-verged with the Restaurant & Hotel Operations, we offer our help for the smooth functioning for quite a few days after opening. Our team can handle any kind of situation that comes across during the ongoing process.
* Systems & Procedures and their implementation: Systems and procedures are generally made but due to certain hiccups during Operations they are not implemented properly. Therefore we try to put them into the mainstream.
* Kitchen Planning & equipment selection: Kitchen Designing is one important aspect of the Facility Planning. Kitchen is the nerve of any project so utmost care is taken as far as work-ability and Space Utilization is concerned. Once the layout is finalized, then we submit the detailed Service Drawings i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, LPG/ CNG/ PNG, Exhaust-Fresh air, etc.
* Feasibility study: At the pre-conceptual stage, we offer our services for the study of viability and feasibility. That includes all the positive and negative points as far as the location of the project is concerned and the projected clientele and the estimated footfall.
* Project reports: Project reports are prepared in co-ordination with the Chartered Accountant to give a fair view of the monitory aspects.
Other areas of Involvement:
* Sick unit handling: We undertake the peculiar task of Profit making from those units which are “Sick”. In other words, we provide managerial consultancy to those establishments which, due to some or the other reason; do not reach the “break-even point”.
* Planning of bulk catering establishments: Be it an Educational or Institutional Catering which provides meals to more than 2,50,000 people per day, are also designed by us keeping in mind the space utilization, facilities for the bulk production & faster dispensing of food.
* To provide the measures for effective cost control: If your food court/restaurant goes “haywire”, then you tend to make losses. So we suggest some very versatile measures to curtail the soaring costs.
* Output & Profit Enhancement: Output is directly related to Profits. Per shift & per staff output can be enhanced by following few simple methods being suggested by us.
* Technology: We have complete knowledge of the ‘use of new/prevailing technologies’ in regards to the Hospitality industry.
* Strategy Planning: Strategy planning is very important in order to achieve the goals. So we do plan the workable strategy to ensure better results. We suggest the effective measures to patronize the regular customers.
* Staff Training: We Conduct staff training on regular basis to ensure the better results.
We distinguish ourselves from your competitors automatically due to following reasons:
– Our USP is that we charge very reasonably; offer all the committed services and we remain there even after the opening with the restaurant operator.
– Our successful Projects include Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Restaurants, Clubs & Recreation Centres, Institutional & Industrial Cafeterias, Fast Food Chains (QSR), Food Courts, Commissaries & base kitchens, Sweets production factories, Bakery & Confectionary Outlets, Restro-bars, Lounge & Cafés, Mithai Showrooms, Catering companies, Banquets, Take-away joints & also the Non profitable organisations as well as the Government organisations.
– We came into existence in the year 1991.
– We have done several Hospitality projects in states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi (& NCR), Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya , Odisha , Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & West Bengal and still counting.
– Having a team of qualified personnel to handle various technical aspects which come across at different levels in a hospitality project.
– Having capability to take a project from concept to commissioning stage, we believe in commitment.
– We are dedicated to providing hospitality consulting maintaining high quality level, knowing the latest advancement in the hospitality sector, backed by a skilled & well-trained work force.
* We have the expertise: Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited has the requisite expertise to execute a particular Hospitality project from concept to completion stage. Ever since we started the Organization, the methods adopted by us became, and continues to be, the industry standard.
* We empathize with the client: At every stage of our involvement with the client, we always put ourselves into the client’s shoes visualizing the operations and think what difficulties he or the end customer may face if we do a particular thing in a certain way. Then based on our experience, we give solutions removing all the hitches & the bottle necks in making the operations smooth and also keeping in mind the end customer’s satisfaction. We keep learning and evolving in order to give our best to our clients wherever we do business.
– We can make the project very cost effective with our years of experience in the field.
– We stop the business owners/management to make wrong decisions.
4. What is the vision and mission of TridentF & B Consultants (P) Limited?
Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited envisions being a world class player engaged in providing Professional Consulting Services to the Hospitality Industry dedicated to offer the best to the clients.
We aspire to have a well-trained workforce who keep learning & evolving themselves, taking pride of ownership in transforming the organization’s vision into reality.
Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited has always been values driven. Our Core Values shape the culture and define the character of our company. They guide us how we should behave and make decisions:
* Integrity: Integrity is of prime importance to us and this will be reflected through the maintenance of transparent and highest ethical & moral practices in every aspect of our operations. We match our behaviors to our words & take responsibility for our actions. We strongly believe that knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.
* Respect: Valuing everybody’s contribution, giving due respect to self and others while maintaining the environment of team work and growth. We believe in the inherent worth of people and honour our relationships with those who let us be a part of this world.
– Passion: Putting the heart and mind in the work to get the best. We enjoy what we do, have fun and celebrate small successes in our journey to achieve big.
– Commitment: Committing to provide great service and other initiatives that impact lives both within and outside the organization. We are also committed to have a great sense of responsibility and give contribution to society that defines our existence.
– Excellence: Giving the best to our clients and achieving excellence each passing day, thus resulting in unmatched results for all round satisfaction.
5. What is the present scenario of the Consulting Firm? How are you contributing to making it better?
Ans. We, at Trident F&B Consultants (P) Limited, strongly believe that India with its economic growth is seen as most potential market for doing food business. F&B industry is growing at a very fast pace. We envisage ourselves touching wider horizons, grow manifolds and contribute to the society in various ways in the coming years.
6. What are the marketing strategies adopted by the Trident F & B Consultants (P) Limited?
We get new projects through ‘word of mouth’.
7. How do you portray the future of Trident F & B Consultants (P) Limited in the next decade?
These days even small entrepreneurs also want to hire a consultant for a small project. This could have been possible because of the growing awareness about consultants, their popularity and their importance in a project. This trend is only going to go upwards so the future is bright and the scope is growing as new people and groups are entering the hospitality industry and thanks to the Govt. policies which encourage the fresh entrepreneur. We have done more than 650 hospitality projects. We aim to accomplish 1000 projects by 2025.
8. With respect to your distinctive products and services, how have you helped bring positive developments in the industry?
We offer total solutions under one roof. We are a diversified & experienced group of hotel and hospitality industry experts and specialists, providing sound advice, needed to successfully resolve complex issues related to ownership, lending, franchising, management, foreclosure, and bankruptcy. We provide expertise & counsel to make the business profitable.
The importance of hiring us for launching & success of a business can be traced by the following:
– We ensure timely completion of the project.
– We have the knowledge of the current trends in the Hospitality sector. Hence, we incorporate new food & beverage items in the menu and also the latest restaurant/food service trends. We also have complete knowledge of the ‘use of new/prevailing technologies’ in regards to the Hospitality industry.
– We can make a particular project very cost effective.
– We guide how to make the project successful with respect to its marketing strategies, menu items & their costing & pricing, full-proof ROI calculation etc.
– Conducting staff training on regular basis to ensure the better results.
– Stopping the business owners/management to make wrong decisions.
– Ensuring smooth & hassle-free opening of the project.
We keep transparency and work on mutual understanding and our liberal norms are few other benefits our clients are getting from us.
9. What advice would you give to the upcoming entrepreneurs and professionals?
For the young entrepreneurs, I want to say that “Sky is the limit”. They should move forward with crystal clear vision & strong passion to achieve their goals.